Monday 17 February 2014

Pom Pom Quarterly Spring 2014: A Review


Pom Pom Quarterly has released their Spring 2014 issue. Let's have a look at it, shall we? This is the cover look. It's a pretty, wearable design.





The Confetti design is nice, or at least what I can see of it is.





The Aroha lace stole is delicately pretty.





The Moss & Deer Horns hat is nice too, if perhaps not quite what I'd think of as spring wear.





The Brill design. I like this sporty combination of stripes and lace, though I wouldn't go with this particular colourway.





The Amenoato is a pretty little cardi, though again I wish I could see all of it.





The Sólja is a fresh take on the standard Fair Isle yoke sweater. I like it and its floral motif, though I think there are better colourways than this one.





The Brolly design is probably my favourite design of this issue. It's eye-catching and drapes beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment